What is a mastermind?
A mastermind is a group of like-minded individuals who meet regularly (online or in person) with a common goal, or set of goals, you want to solve and work through together for a set duration of time.
How will a mastermind group benefit me?
I'm a firm believer that we need others to help us grow into better versions of ourselves. There's power in processing your thoughts aloud with someone else, listening and hearing insight from industry peers, and learning from a leader you admire. I go into further detail about this question on my mastermind page and I highly recommend you read through it, because the best answers are here.
But a brief overview: my hope with this mastermind is to build a community of like-minded individuals that will help you navigate your entrepreneurial journey in a way that stems from a place of confidence and rest. My desire is for you to flourish in not only your business, but in your personal life, and teach you how to create healthy boundaries so that you’re able to do both. I will help you clarify your vision, so that you can pursue your calling with the greatest amount of courage and focus you can possibly muster.
Want an additional resource? If you want to reference an outside article (so you know it's not just my opinion), I'd recommend Forbes article on the 7 reasons on why you should join a mastermind.
So specifically... what will I get out of the group?
There’s a quote, “You get out of it what you put into it" and I would say this is true. While I will do my best to guide you through the current season of business you’re in, no amount of advice, recommendations and planning will do anything unless you take action!
That’s why I love being a part of a mastermind group – there's accountability and encouragement to help you make things happen. In fact, I'd say it's often where you see dreams manifest. The purpose of this group is to help equip you to take your dreams from “maybe someday” to “guys, guess what I accomplished!”
Additionally, here are a few things we'll cover and key takeaways you'll gain:
- Clarity in your vision (with tools to help you create laser focus on what goals to pursue first).
- Courage to confidently chase after your calling and those God-given dreams in your heart.
- Clear boundaries for your business and personal life, and workflows on how to help set you up for success in both of these areas.
- Close relationships with industry peers and like-minded entrepreneurs.
- Defined list of strengths and weakness and how to fully embrace both.
- Strategies for your email marketing and social media.
- Personalized business audit from Rosalynne, and suggestions on next best steps.
- Specific goals for 2019 and defined steps on how we'll accomplish them.
- Strategies on how to listen better as an entrepreneur.
How do I know if the Rosalynne Love mastermind is a good fit for me?
My hope and prayer is to lead a group of women through a time of refinement. To build a small group of like-minded women who can challenge and cheer each other on as we navigate through this journey called entrepreneurship. I hope to teach you how to have courage in your decisions, to bravely and boldly move forward in your business and chase after your dreams, to gain clarity on your vision, and flourish in all that you do.
Furthermore, I highly recommend that you read thoroughly through the Rosalynne Love Mastermind page and this FAQ. I go into further detail on my heart behind this mastermind, and the kind of people I'm looking for.
Rosalynne Love Mastermind is for you if:
- You have big goals and dreams for your business, but perhaps you're currently struggling with knowing which idea to focus on first.
- You're currently feeling stuck in some aspect of your business, and are trying to figure out the next best steps to get there.
- You’re wanting to gain clarity in your vision, find community, and have the courage to boldly chase after those God-given dreams!
- You're seeking a network of close, like-minded entrepreneurs that you can learn from, bounce ideas off, and glean wisdom and insight.
- You're hard working and dedicated to showing up in your business and in this mastermind course.
- You're a believer that you have a strong calling on your life, and that in your gut, you know you need to pursue it wholeheartedly.
- You know your product/service/offering can positively impact your customers and those around you.
- You want to learn how to be a great listener
If you still feel like this is a good fit and investment for your next season then please apply!
How many other members will be in the group?
My desire is to keep the group small, so that there's time for every individual to have time to openly discuss their business, dreams and really dig into the details.
At the time of this writing, my plan is to keep the group at about 6-8 women.
How often will we meet?
This mastermind is bi-weekly (2 times a month) for 60-90 minutes each session.
Additionally, you'll meet with your accountability partner on the "off" weeks for about 30-60 minutes. On top of that, I'd say the homework will probably take you another 60-90 minutes.
So overall, this will be probably about a 2-3 hour a week commitment. Maybe more, maybe less. But I'd say it's worth knowing and carving out this time in advance, so you can get the most out of our time together.
What are additional details of this mastermind? Can you further elaborate about our time together and what that will look like?
- Bi-weekly (2 times a month) meetings for a duration of 6 months.
- Online calls that will last 60-90 minutes (these are the bi-weekly meetings).
- Recordings of group calls for you to reference later
- Accountability partner(s) that you'll meet with on the alternate weeks.
- Homework to help you work through difficulties and clarify your vision.
- Connecting, networking and befriending like-minded female entrepreneurs.
- Slack group conversations to stay connected in the days between calls.
- Online support from yours truly, for any and all of your questions, for the duration of the mastermind (and likely afterwards, too).
- Additional accountability assignments that will be given after every call.
- Personalized weekly check-ins to see where you are.
- Access to Rosalynne to ask any and all questions and availability to learn from her expertise over the last three years as a business owner
Specifically, what will I learn in this mastermind?
- Clarity in your vision (with tools to help you create laser focus on what goals to pursue first)
- Courage to confidently chase after your calling and those God-given dreams in your heart
- Clear boundaries for your business and personal life, and workflows on how to help set you up for success in both of these areas
- Defined list of strengths and weakness and how to fully embrace both
- Strategies for your email marketing and social media
- Personalized business audit from Rosalynne, and suggestions on next best steps
- Specific goals for 2019 and defined steps on how we'll accomplish them
- The importance of listening and how it's your biggest asset as an entrepreneur
What is the investment?
To learn more about the investment, please read through my mastermind page.
But if you're a numbers gal, I got you!
The investment for this mastermind is $1,250 for the 6 month duration. There is an option to do monthly payments of $225 if that works better for your budget.
Why should I join a paid mastermind? Can't I just start my own for free?
I'll answer the latter question, first: Yes, you can start your own mastermind group for free. If you feel called to do it, go for it! This is how I started and it was a great way for me to figure out how a mastermind worked, how I worked in a group setting with others, etc.
Now why should you join a paid mastermind? I think there's two big reasons for this. First things first: I don't know about you, but if I pay for something, I'm more likely to use it/follow through with it/show up for it.
If I win free concert tickets, the night of, I might decide that I don't feel like going and would rather stay at home and cuddle my husband on the couch. There could be more value in time with my husband in that moment, than the free tickets. I can justify that I'm not "out" anything.
However reversely, if I paid $2500 to go to a Taylor Swift concert (which would never happen, but I'm trying to make a relatable point) then you betcha that I'll be going to that concert. Because short of something super significant in my life, showing up holds value both in the experience and in the money out. Does that make sense?
So I believe that if you pay for a mastermind, or any experience, you're more likely to show up, do the work, and commit to this time together. If it's free or $5 chump change in your wallet, you're less likely to do the work and see the transformation that will happen during out time together.
On a second note, I think it's extremely important to find a mastermind group leader that you admire and want to learn from. Whether that's me or someone else, it's important to learn from someone who has a similar business structure, personal goals, heartbeat in business, etc. as you.
There's a quote (paraphrasing here) that you become who you hang out with. You become what you consume. So I would argue that you need to follow, hang, and learn from the people you admire and look up to, that challenge you and encourage you, so that tomorrow you become a better version of who you were yesterday.
I filled out the application, when will I know if I've been selected for this round?
Great question! I will be accepting applications through January 5th, and then I'll be following up the next week via email letting you know if you made it! I'll also be sending payment requests through that week, too, so please be on the lookout for that and please pay promptly, otherwise your spot could go to the next person on the waitlist.
Have any additional questions that I haven’t answered yet?
Just fill out the contact form below, or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to answer them for you!
Want to just go ahead and fill out the obligation-free application? Click the button below to do so! So excited to read and learn more about you!