30 Days of Bible Lettering
Y'all, I'm so excited for this lettering challenge! The 30 Days of bible Lettering challenge is one of my absolute favorite lettering challenges out there. Started by Stefan Kunz, who asked some other letters on IG (like Andrea Howey, Melissa Smith, Eva Winter and Cibu George) to help him start this challenge.
If you want ALL the details, check out their website here!
Just looking for the written out prompts? Here they are below:
ROUND 6: BIBLE VERSES FOR APRIL 2018
1. Ephesians 2:10 We are God’s Masterpiece.
2. 1 Corinthians 13:7 Love never gives up.
3. Psalm 136:1 His Mercy endures for ever.
4. Psalm 118:6 The Lord is on my side. I will not fear.
5. Hebrews 13:16 Don’t forget to do good.
6. Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
7. Proverbs 4:7 Getting wisdom is the wisest thing you can do.
8. Matthew 5:44 Love your enemies.
9. Exodus 14:14 The Lord himself will fight for you.
10. 2 Corinthians 5:7 We live by faith and not by sight.
11. Matthew 11:28 I will give you rest.
12. Romans 5:8 I loved you at your darkest.
13. Romans 8:24 Trust and wait for what is still unseen.
14. Romans 8:26 The Holy Spirit helps us in our weakness.
15. Romans 8:28 All things work together for good.
16. Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
17. Matthew 17:20 Faith can move mountains.
18. John 3:36 Anyone who believes in God’s Son has eternal life.
19. Isaiah 43:2 When you go through deep waters, I will be with you.
20. Luke 1:37 Nothing will be impossible with God.
21. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
22. Romans 8:31 If God is for us who can be against us?
23. Psalm 145:18 The Lord is close to all who call on him.
24. John 14:27 My peace I give you
25. Galatians 6:9 Do not get tired of doing good.
26. Hebrews 11:1 Faith is the assurance of things hoped for
27. Ephesian 4:32 Be kind to one another.
28. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 Never stop praying.
29. 1 Corinthians 15:57 He gives us Victory.
30. Psalm 105:4 Seek His presence continually
Hope to see your lettering! Use the hashtag #30daysofBibleLettering to share your posts, and connect with others in the community. A great way to encourage others is to comment on their posts, read their captions, and talk about their styles. It's always great to build one another up! And who knows, you might meet your new lettering bestie in the process.
Follow along on instagram with what I post over at @rosalynnelove, and the prompts (and reposts) from the challenge over at @30daysofbiblelettering